Unicare Engineering Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) takes care of the customers’ private information obtained through customers’ inquiries on this Web site.
The Company respects customers’ privacy, recognizes the importance of privacy protection, and makes efforts in the protection of private information, as well as observing the laws and regulations concerning privacy protection on the basis of the following concept.
1. Acquisition of private information
The Company acquires private information by lawful and fair means.
2. Purpose of use of private information
The Company uses private information within the range required to achieve the following usage purposes.
If private information is to be used for purposes not specified in the following, the Company will obtain consent from the person concerned before use.
- To confirm the details of the private information provided and to provide information
- To confirm or provide information relating to the details of information that has been inquired about
- To provide or improve services or products to be offered or develop new services
- To reply to those who wish to find employment with us and to deliver documents to them.
3. Provision of private information to a third party
The Company will not provide private information to a third party without obtaining prior consent from the person concerned with the exception of cases stipulated in laws such as the Personal Data Protection Law.
4. Control of private information
The Company assures the accuracy of private information and controls it safely. The Company takes appropriate actions as far as possible to prevent private information from being leaked, reused, or tampered.
5. Disclosure, correction, addition, cessation of usage, or deletion of private informationinformation
The Company will disclose private information promptly if the person concerned requests the disclosure of his/her private information. However, if the identity of the person concerned cannot be confirmed, the Company will not grant his/her request.
If correction, addition, cessation of usage, deletion, or other action is requested concerning the private information of the person concerned, the Company will check the details of the request and carry out correction, addition, cessation of usage, deletion, etc. as necessary. In this case, if the identity of the person concerned cannot be confirmed, we will not grant such request.
6. About inquiries
If you have any requests, inquiries, etc., concerning the Company’s handling of private information, please contact the following:
< Contact regarding handling of private information >
Person in charge of private information, General Affairs Dept., Unicare Engineering Co.,Ltd.
The details of this policy may be altered.
After alteration, the policy will take effect when it is published on our Web site with the exception of cases specified by the Company separately.
Hironori Satomi, chief executive officer of Unicare Engineering Co.,Ltd.